google Ads

I am to reach the top-5 and thrilled: Saina Nehwal

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tags - Saina Nehwal Pics, चायना सुपर, saina, Saina Nehwal Wins, Saina Nehwal Hot, Saina Nehwal Photogallery, Image Gallery, Indian shuttler Saina, Shuttler Saina, India's Saina
"I thought I would reach the sixth rank this week. It was a pleasant surprise. For the last one year or so it was my goal to reach the top-5 and I am thrilled. I think the semifinal finish at the All England made this possible,"



"I think a top-3 finish is a real possibility now. I hope to do that within a year. But my main target would be to win as many important titles as possible. I came close to winning one in Birmingham last week,"

It was very close. At 19-19 in the first game I should have served a bit better. Though it was painful to lose at that stage I am very happy with my performance. My aim is to win the Olympic gold in London. I am confident to doing well at the Olympics,

said Saina Nehwal

0 comments:

blogarama - the blog directory On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com

About This Blog

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory
http://feeds.5z5.com/?2b2cc559f14c5d04

Lorem Ipsum

{literal}
    Logo